Samsung Galaxy M21 original display, battery & spare parts price in India

If you have owned Samsung Galaxy M21 smartphone then you might be curious about its display, battery and other spare parts price.

So in this post, we have discussed Samsung Galaxy M21 original display, battery and other spare parts price in details.

We also have talked about specification of Samsung Galaxy M21 in this post. So let us get started with its spare parts price.

Best Glass & Cover for Samsung M21

We always prefer our readers to use tempered glass as well as good quality back cover for your smartphone As many of the visits this page because they have Samsung mobile broken screen.

You should use complete protection because of the following reasons:

• Good back cover protect your mobile from accidental damages.
  • A good quality back cover also protect your mobile screen from damage.
  • A good back cover gives new and premium look to your smartphone.
  • Good tempered glass protect your mobile screen from scratches and damage.
  • Good tempered glass also protect your mobile screen from finger marks.
  • Best quality tempered glass also gives premium look and real FHD+ display viewing experience.

You can give a look to these best ever tempered glass and back covers. Both of these are mandatory for your smartphone.

I recommend tempered glass as well as back cover because my two smartphone’s corners and screen has been damaged without these two protections.

AccessoriesPriceBest Buy

Samsung Galaxy M21 parts price

M21 Spare partsPrice
Display2,999₹
Mother board6,596₹
Battery kit799₹
Back glass1,153₹

Samsung Galaxy M21 spare parts shown above in the table are subject to change according to Samsung internal policy. Some of the things to note about Samsung spare parts price are as follows:

• Price mentioned above are excluded with GST so Samsung can add GST at the time of purchase.
  • The price mentioned above are original parts price only so if you want to change above mentioned price in your smartphone then you also have to pay labor charge if your Samsung product is out of warranty.
  • No labor charges will be levied if your product is under warranty.

You can also visit Samsung spare parts price on their official site.

Samsung Galaxy M21 Specifications

Samsung Galaxy M21 is the most selling smartphone by Samsung in India. As this product is an mid range smartphone and it also provide value to the buyers.

So people are attracting towards it. This smartphone give tough competition to Xiaomi and Realme mid range smartphones.

FeatureDetail
Video Playback
Up to 26Hrs
Audio Playback
Up to 119Hrs
Talk Time (4G LTE)
Up to 48Hrs

Samsung Galaxy M21 is the latest mid range smartphone with good features. It sports 6.4 inches FHD AMOLED display with 2340×1080 picture resolution.

It sports 48MP triple rear camera setup. And it also supports 20MP front camera. This smartphone is a value for money device and as it is a mid range smartphone so it is also affordable with a large population.

More Related Posts

45 thoughts on “Samsung Galaxy M21 original display, battery & spare parts price in India”

1. Samsung m 21 is of worst quality mother board, it is a conspiracy to loot Indians in intelligent manner ?

2. mera samsung m21 bhi switch off hogaya tha samsung service center me check karvaya to bola mother bord ka folt he 6500 se 7000 tak ka kharcha aayega or uske baad bhi koi guarantee nahi sahi kaam kare ya na kare .

3. I purchased my Samsung Galaxy M21 on August 2020. now within two day my samsung M21 started getting switched off and not working properly and smoothly. It started hanging and again and again it restarts again. Suddenly after a software update. before that it was all right and was working properly. When we reached out to the Samsung service center they’ve told us that the motherboard has to be replaced which would be 6500 rupees .
    As mobile notification itselfs ask for software update.and as i updated the software it restarsts again and again and started hanged.
    My mobile phone is in very good condition by seeing. it looks as if i have bought it today. but the main problem is what i have disscused it with you. regarding the mobile phone hanging and getting restart again and again.
    so please suggest me how to resolve my problem so that i could continue long and long with the samsung M21. please dont disappont me.
    please do and reply

Hitesh Joshi
    Udaipur (Rajasthan)
    9024193536 (m)

4. I purchased samsung M21 128 GB, on completing 1.2 years, the motherboard got damaged. Now service centre ask for 6500 for changing the board.
    Let samsung take the responsibility and repair free of cost

5. My Samsung Galaxy M21 got switched off and not working from 19th May suddenly after a software update before that and when we reached out to the Samsung service center they’ve told us that the motherboard has to be replaced which would be 6500 for 6 gb where as mine is 8gb without even checking the phone ..

It looks like we’ve just wasted our 15k on a phone for a time period of 1.5 years .. also, I got a display problem in between which costed me around 6.5k, high chances of easy breakage .. Never faced such problem in any smartphone I used. Disappointed with Samsung ..

6. Hello samsung
    I have bought 14 rupees phone m21 in 2021 june now mother board has faulted pls tell me how we gonna buy again new phone after downloaded updation my phone mother Baird has got weak day by day now phone totally off who is the responsibility after your one warranty your can be worst any time so tell me you and local Chinese manufacture any comparison why we buy costly and branded phone due to that one reason atleast 3 ya 4 years tak chale
    Yaha toh pura phone he dead hogaya upers se thik karne ke 6000 itne me toh Naya phone hajata he yeh rehgaya I don’t buy any single phone from samsung phone and not to even promote any body

7. Worst mobile and the worst services, don’t go for Samsung mobile its totally waste of money.
    my mobile is lying in service center from last 20 days and they don’t have any spare parts I think they are ordering it from another world. worst worst worst services.

• I think Samsung company is gaming with their customers because after updating software M21 series mobiles almost all dead and company is not taking responsibility so we customers have suffering. Company should take responsibility and exchange with new devices otherwise all customers must ban the Samsung devices to downgrade the company……

8. Mizoram, Aizawl, Samsung Servicing Center told me the price of Samsung M21 display is 6000. I thought if I go to Samsung servicing Center I will get the display with under 4k but the display price is half of the phone. Even they asked me to pay advance half of the amount. I paid 3k advanced. Now I came to know the display can be changed within 4k. Really horrible experience with Samsung how they can ask for the display half of the price of the phone. Samsung staff is doing good business.

9. Worst mobile company! i bought few month back and started motherboard problem having switchoff on and freeze and still in warranty period but service centre is not taking because of display scratch. They are looting people but i will not leave you like this wait & watch!

• Same thing happened with me. Chor hai sale . Koi b kuch kharidta hai to wo samsung k nam se but not it’s become like China’s brand no guarantee no warranty.
      Never buy anything of samsung. It’s my Hartley request

• Pls don’t buy anything from samsung.
      If u have by mistake any samsung brand’s things. Pls throw it out of the home coz already quality is worst and services of services center are worst

• I too had bitter experience with Samsung m21. Just completed one year. It’s mother board said to have gone. The authorised service center asked me to pay Rs 8000+
        Horrible . Never purchase Samsung. Useless. Only advt . All bloody China parts.