Samsung Galaxy M31 original display, battery & spare parts price in India

If you have owned Samsung Galaxy M31 smartphone then you might be curious about its display, battery and other spare parts price.

So in this post, we have discussed Samsung Galaxy M31 original display, battery and other spare parts price in details.

We also have talked about specification of Samsung Galaxy M31 in this post. So let us get started with its spare parts price.

Best Glass & Cover for Samsung M31

We always prefer our readers to use tempered glass as well as good quality back cover for your smartphone As many of the visits this page because they have Samsung mobile broken screen.

You should use complete protection because of the following reasons:

• Good back cover protect your mobile from accidental damages.
  • A good quality back cover also protect your mobile screen from damage.
  • A good back cover gives new and premium look to your smartphone.
  • Good tempered glass protect your mobile screen from scratches and damage.
  • Good tempered glass also protect your mobile screen from finger marks.
  • Best quality tempered glass also gives premium look and real FHD+ display viewing experience.

You can give a look to these best ever tempered glass and back covers. Both of these are mandatory for your smartphone.

I recommend tempered glass as well as back cover because my two smartphone’s corners and screen has been damaged without these two protections.

AccessoriesPriceBest Buy

Samsung Galaxy M31 parts price

M31 Spare partsPrice
Display3599₹
Mother board6685₹
Battery kit799₹
Back glass1441₹

Samsung Galaxy M31 spare parts shown above in the table are subject to change according to Samsung internal policy. Some of the things to note about Samsung spare parts price are as follows:

• Price mentioned above are excluded with GST so Samsung can add GST at the time of purchase.
  • The price mentioned above are original parts price only so if you want to change above mentioned price in your smartphone then you also have to pay labor charge if your Samsung product is out of warranty.
  • No labor charges will be levied if your product is under warranty.

You can also visit Samsung spare parts price on their official site.

Samsung Galaxy M31 Specifications

Samsung Galaxy M31 is the most selling smartphone by Samsung in India. As this product is an mid range smartphone and it also provide value to the buyers.

So people are attracting towards it. This smartphone give tough competition to Xiaomi and Realme mid range smartphones.

FeatureDetail
Video Playback
Up to 26Hrs
Audio Playback
Up to 119Hrs
Talk Time (4G LTE)
Up to 48Hrs

Samsung Galaxy M31 is the latest mid range smartphone with good features. It sports 6.4 inches FHD AMOLED display with 2340×1080 picture resolution.

It sports 64MP Quad rear camera setup. And it also supports 32MP front camera. This smartphone is a value for money device and as it is a mid range smartphone so it is also affordable with a large population.

More Related Posts

157 thoughts on “Samsung Galaxy M31 original display, battery & spare parts price in India”

1. I bought a M31 @15+k for my mother who handles things very carefully. It worked exactly for 2 years. Not a single scratch. No dropping the phone ever. Not a single day has she overcharged. Today the service centre says the Motherboard is gone and demands 7k for replacing. The phone still looks as though it is still new.
    I read so many issues about the phone here and want to send a legal notice to the company.
    My number is 7353768933. If you guys feel like joining me, please whatsapp all details of the purchase, location etc.,

• Even similar thing with my father’s j6, it was working fine even after it fell once in a bank but later stopped working which probably was nothing more than a display problem but samsung is like whatever happens to your phone we will change the frickkin motherboard!

• Yes sir
      I am also facing same issue …what is the solution..for this one you may know ..I used only one and half year

• सर मेरा मोबाइल m31 सैमसंग का मोबाइल थोड़ा सा एक बक्से उठाने में जेल में 10 गया था तो उसका डिस्प्ले खराब हो गया है मैं तो ज्यादा जोर से भी नहीं दबा था तो यह क्या प्रॉब्लम है हम सीरीज में कोई गलत है या कुछ से बनाने में गलती किए कंपनी का है समझ में नहीं आ रहा है अभी मेरा मोबाइल का 2 साल हुआ है अभी तक गिरा भी नहीं है

• I m also facing the same problem and excatly same situation. Happened with my grand mother. Suddenly the phone started restarting. Samsung service demanding 7000 to change mother board. There is some problem with m series phones. I request company to look into the matter seriously. This type of cases sabottaging the brand image of samsung and samsung loyal customer will move to other brand.
      M.no 7986246773
      Vinay
      Requesting samsung to help out such customers
      Regards

• M31s I purchased 23 Oct 2010 and 25 July 2022 it’s restarting automatically..I informed service centre Banda up he says mother board has gone…pls pay 8000rs…I m shocked…8957099844

2. Worst product ever samsung m31 I made two tines but again happens same thing I will never gonna purchase any samsung mobile and I will suggest another people to not buy samsung products

3. Exactly same issue to all correct. I brought a samsung M31 on June 1st 2021 and from yesterday 11 July 2022 after correctly 1 year of warranty completed my display is slowly change colour from a corner.. How we should make company for this kind cheap mentality try to get every phone come to then for repair after warranty completes.. God will make that company regret once for all.. I curse them.

• Agree..cheap politics,,very bad company Samsung…after one year the real problem starts..never purchase..they cheated..now we have to repent

• Same problem mera bhi hai 1 and half year bhi nahi hua aur screen purple color ka horaha hai almost 50 percent color change hua hai

• I am also facing since yesterday after 1 year of use, have dark strains on my screen. My sister phone also damaged before 1 year and they did not give any warranty, the service center charged 6000 for repair. I think they have issues with M31 model, which they should replace or repair without any condition. Can we collaborate take any action against the company or try to reach the company? Worst cheap product Samsung company is providing now. I think now its time to move on from Samsung to different brands.

4. So many complaints means there is a hardware issue from company side…this should be escalated…. company should be ban for cheating people

5. I had purchased M31 in the month of May 2021& after completing exact one year, in June 22, display is becoming black. Initially it was started with one dot & now it is spreading all over the screen. I think all M series has the problem of display or mother board. Both the parts are used of inferior quality . Samsung is loosing its Customers.

6. अक्टूबर 2020 का खरीदा हुआ गैलेक्सी m31 अभी 10 दिन से फोन हैंग हो रहा था सर्विस सेंटर में दिखाया तो पता चला मदर बोर्ड खराब हो गया 17000 का मोबाइल लिया था मेरे दोस्तों ने सलाह भी दी थी सैमसंग का मत लो….. क्योंकि कि मेरा पुराना एक्सपीरियंस सैमसंग के साथ अच्छा था…….its really fell very shameful to me….

• Me bhi कई सालों से सैमसंग का phone ही use कर्ता hu और अब सैमसंग Me डिस्प्ले की प्रॉब्लम ho जाती और कभी मदरबोर्ड की उसके बाद वो phone kus काम का नहीं रेहता baycot सैमसंग

7. I will not waste my time n energy about explaining third class Samsung M31 Mobile which I purchased only 1.5 Years before.

Would Like to share with everyone that Never Buy Samsung Devices.

8. Sale bakwas mobile hai samsung ke dec 2020 me phone liya 6 month baad purple spot a gya display me,jise service centre walo ne 5400 Rs liye or change Kiya,ab dobara same problem ho gayi hai

• मेरे भी फोन की डिस्प्ले का कलर पिंक कलर का एक बिंदु से शुरू हुआ और पूरे डिस्प्ले बताइए इसका और कोई इलाज है सैमसंग है तो सही पर डिस्प्ले बेकार है डिस्प्ले के मामले में सैमसंग को कुछ करना चाहिए

9. I have samsung m31 motherboard and I am selling motherboard because display not working but all are ok. anyone interesting then contact me 7500499525 address modinagar (Ghaziabad) 201204

10. I have purchased 15000 cost of M31s in 2021 after Completing of 1 year My display screen is not working. Service centre give screen combo estimate rs 4700. I have not purchase in future. 50% of total costs of Screen combo. If I pay 4700 for combo screen and warrenty only 3months So I preferred to purchase new Phone. Quality wise not good.

• I have same problem and so asked to format the Phone and Install Software so in turn said if by software Phone will be started you will be require to Pay Rs 236 and if any parts damaged and informed me without formatting and installing software that your MotherBoard of samsung 31s require to replace. I could not understand why these Samsung Centres running without Proper Technical Team

11. Samsung m31s features was awesome 👌

But

The working condition is uter flap

I buy in the month November 30th
    My phn gone into “coma” January 14th

My mobile used 13 months 13days 14th day from afternoon suddenly switched off

Am tired to on from seeing videos in YouTube
    It not workout

Then am Visted Samsung store

1st visited Ameerpet store

She has rude behavior and and my mobile have one scratch

she was saying by guess mother board problem and your display is damaged

Better you buy new for that money

She don’t actually what happened to my phn

Leave it

2nd Am visited another Samsung store

Am asked was the problem normally if like this suddenly switched off means

He said we can’t say by seeing

First we will open then we will say for that having charges ₹177

After open he was saying

Water leaked through that short circuited to motherboard and charger pin and charger to mother board pin damaged

Here for his answer am shocked

Because water leaked

The phn is in my pocket on that day from early morning and Am on traveling

How he is said water leaked still am not understood and still am in confusion

• Same issue and resolution given is Mother Board replacement which i don’t think correct issue resolution, because today with around 3 persons with same issue also asked to replace Mother Board,

I think proper trained Technical team is not appointed by Samsung Care Centre because my Phone not formated nor software installed before giving Mother Board replacement Solution. So Samsung Official should look in the matter seriously to Keep Branch in Market

• My Samsung galaxy M31 mobile display broke.now Rs 2000 ka new duplicate display lagaya hai..no garranty..

12. 1 no ka M*****ch*d company hai samsung

I have purchased Samsung m31s in Oct,2020
    After 1.5 year,since last month my phone is continuously switched off and on automatically
    When I visited to Samsung service center, they told me that I have to change the motherboard,which will cost Rs.8750
    What the f**k is this
    Shame on you SAMSUNG🤬🤬🤬

13. M 31 mother board problem after 18 months. Very sad. If you are replacing mother board please fit F series mother board. I have done the same from a known fellow. It costed me Rs 5500/- of course its not a new one. But as per him F series does not have problems.

14. I bought it in jan 2021 and after 14 months same issue.. Motherboard damaged and service center asking to pay 8000. all M series mobiles has same issue .. dont buy samsung .. let it die.. they don’t care about customer issues

• I had purchased Samsung M31 before one year just and now phone has suddenly not display when i visit the mobile repair centre they told me to change mother board or display card . After that i chosen to change display which cost me 5000INR and what the hell after four days it again stopped working . Samsung company shame on you why you cheating poor peoples. I will recommend to everyone please never buy any Samsung mobile phone it will waste your money and time too.

• बिलकुल भाई मैंने भी लिया था दो साल me9 बार बैक कैमरा बदलवा चुका हूं वारंटी मे फ्री हुवा अब 4500 मांग रहें है

• I also purchased M31 during January 21. Mother board problem faced after 14 months and repair it locally at the cost Rs 3500/-.

15. I had purchased Samsung M31 before one year just and now phone has suddenly stop working when i visit the mobile repair centre they told me to change mother board or power IC. After that i chosen to change power IC which cost me 2500 INR and what the hell after four days it again stopped working . Samsung company shame on you why you cheating poor peoples. I will recommend to everyone please never buy any Samsung mobile phone it will waste your money and time too.

16. after 1 year my m31 was automatically rebooted ,i asked to customer care he told that mother board problem ,charge for that around 8500.. in future i dont recommend samsung phones….

• I m facing this problem now it’s 1yr and 4months old

Just waste branded phone Samsung I will never again purchase and I will not recommend such a cheap product

17. HI ,after 1 year there is mother board issue, even I face the mother board issue with my M31, I can see there are many such cases.
    Why does samsung manufacture such a defective phones.
    Need to send legal notice to them

18. Hello Samsung,
    One week ago, a friend of mine asked me to recommend a Smartphone for him. I told him to buy a Samsung company phone. I talked about Samsung and told him to buy it.

Yesterday, suddenly my phone stopped. I thought it was a small problem. I tried to revive it but I couldn’t. I searched on youtube and google about it. And I was surprised to find that it was a common problem. After 1 year of use, every phone faces the same issue. I went to the nearest Samsung showroom. They, on seeing the phone told me that the motherboard was damaged. They told that it’s a common problem with the Samsung phone.

Then, they told that the cost of repair is 8000 rupees. Great!!!! They advised me to buy a new phone. Even Great!!!!!! Now I can’t access my contacts. Wow! Tomorrow I have an exam and I don’t have any friends or teacher numbers. Marvellous!!! The one whom I recommended the phone will be going to buy it today and I am not able to tell not to fall into the trap.

I just want to ask, WHAT THE HELL IS THIS! All my contacts are on the phone, All my notes documents are on the phone. I have exams coming and the materials for study are on the phone and it will take 1 week to get repaired.

Why did you offer 128 GB storage if you cant give the time to fill it? The cost of the phone after repair will be 26000 and after 1 year, another 8000 and it goes on.

I look forward to a POLITE reply.

Thank you for all the problems 😁. I will make sure that you won’t have to give any of my friends or family members the same good problem as you gave me now.

Have a great day.

19. Poor quality product ..the mother board get faulty in just 1 year for Samsung M31. I will not buy Samsung phones in Future.

20. Yes, I have faced these kind of problems, I have bought Samsung Galaxy m21 on August 2021,mobile cost 16000 rs, two days before my mobile was hanged(18 Sept 2021),then go and check with Samsung service center, they told mother board has damaged and cost of motherboard 8000 rs with 3monthku warranty, after one year total cost of mobile 24000 rs,Samsung is not provide good quality, its very worst company

• Hi, I have also faced these same problems. I have bought Samsung Galaxy m31s on Oct 2021,mobile cost 18000 rs, last month my mobile was not powered on. Then i went to Samsung service center & they told mother board has damaged and cost of motherboard 8500 rs,.
      Samsung A & M serious mobile are not in a good quality, its very worst company.

21. I bought M31 before 7months and changed display worth Ra. 4800.00 within one month due to external damage, now within 4months of display change automatically display colour gone change and nothing seen from outside…
    Can samsung replace it on free of cost or I need to pay charges again?

• Same problem maine face ki hai . Me kisi ko bhi samsung product leni ke liye nhi bolunga. Wrost samsung product. Very very very bad quality .

22. Very worst mobile m31 s dont by any person display easy broken my mobile ..samsung mobiles all ways very worst then replacement cost very high

23. really nonsense company mobile cost is 15000 and its display cost is 3599 and service center are selling at 4700 with only 3 months warranty….my suggestion to all not to buy this phone not at all a worth decision to buy this.

24. really nonsense company mobile cost is 18499+With gst and its display cost is 3599 and service center are selling at 4800 with only 3 months warranty….my suggestion to all not to buy this phone not at all a worth decision to buy this

25. I had buy the samsung m31 phone but after some times it was the major problem to hang this device and the phone of my display was break and when i reachd the consumer care and ask the price of display then they told me for 4800 rs will change the screen …..i shocked .so i recomend to buyt he another company mobile

• my samsung m31 mobile motherboard damaged automatically in one year. I need motherboard. If your give me your m31 mobile motherboard with genuine price. my problem will be solved.

26. really bad company mobile cost is 15000 and its display cost is 3599 and service center are selling at 4700 with only 3 months warranty….my suggestion to all not to buy this phone not at all a worth decision to buy this.

27. really nonsense company mobile cost is 15000 and its display cost is 3599 and service center are selling at 4700 with only 3 months warranty….my suggestion to all not to buy this phone not at all a worth decision to buy this.