You can factory reset your mobile using hard reset code or from system settings. Here we have provided Samsung factory reset code for your Android mobile as well as basic keypad feature phones.
Factory reset is also known as master reset or hard reset. It the last method of troubleshooting when no other tips are working for you as it will erase everything from your mobile.
A Hard reset or master reset is capable of fixing many software based issues from your mobile but it will delete all of your stored data from your mobile so never forget to take a complete backup of your mobile.
There are many other Samsung mobile secret codes available that you should know.
What is factory reset code
A factory reset is the feature provided in smartphone to erase everything from your mobile. It also delete stored data, contacts, messages, photos, videos, installed apps, system settings, apps settings and all other things stored in your mobile.
Reason for Hard reset
There are many reasons when someone required to factory reset his Samsung mobile. Some of the reasons are given below:
- Giving your Samsung phone to someone else.
- Selling your mobile to other person.
- Having multiple issues with your mobile.
- Mobile has become very slow.
- Unnecessary data is stored in your mobile.
- Want to erase critical information from your mobile in one click.
Samsung factory reset code
There are two hard reset codes given below here which are as follows:
|Code Type||Factory reset code|
How to use hard reset code
You need to take some precautions before doing a factory reset to your Samsung mobile. Instructions to reset Samsung phone using factory or master reset code are as follows:
- Take complete backup of your smartphone if possible to SD card or laptop.
- If laptop or SD card is not available then backup your data to google account using synchronous.
- You can also backup photos & videos to google photos.
- Eject your SIM card and Memory card from your mobile.
- Open the dialer app in your mobile.
- Type the code *#*#7780#*#*
- Please don’t copy & paste this code make sure you type every letter one by one.
- Reset process will begin and you may need to confirm to start the action.
Remotely reset lost Android mobile
If you have lost your Android mobile and you are worried about your important data leakage from your mobile then you can remotely wipe all of your data from your smartphone.
Wiping all data remotely process is similar for all smartphone brands.
Follow the simple steps to factory reset your Android mobile remotely:
- Go to Find my device and sign in to your Google Account.
- Sign in with a Google Account that’s on the main profile.
- You get a notification.
- Select Erase Device and click on Erase once pop up warning appears.
- Factory reset process will be started on your device.
This post cover the following questions:
- samsung hard reset code
- samsung master reset code
- samsung keypad phone reset code
- samsung e1200 hard reset code
- samsung reset code factory settings
More Related Posts
- Samsung factory reset code
- Samsung mobile secret codes pdf
- Samsung Test codes working
- How to factory Reset locked Samsung
- How to change Samsung account Email
- How to remove Samsung Account
- How to take screenshot in Samsung
- How to change the font style Samsung
- How to fix Samsung secure folder missing
- Samsung factory reset code for Android
- Fix Samsung phone heating problem
- How to delete Samsung Account
- How to create a new Samsung Account
- Change Samsung Email ID & Phone number