Removing a Samsung Account from your phone is different from deleting a Samsung Account. Samsung Account is required to logging in your smartphone to access all features.
You can also use other Account to use your smartphone. Google Account for Android mobiles is must to work properly and get access to all the features.
You can delete your Samsung Account from your mobile. There are many scenarios when individual is required to delete his Samsung Account from its phone.
Samsung has not set any limit in creating and deleting Samsung Accounts. After you have deleted Samsung Account you can anytime Create a new Samsung Account.
How to Delete Samsung Account
We have already informed you that deleting a Samsung Account is different from removing a Samsung Account from your phone completely.
You can delete your Samsung account from your mobile if you have still access to your account. You can also delete your it if you have forgot your Samsung ID, password or both of these.
Also Read: Samsung 2 steps verification bypass
When to Delete Samsung Account
There can be many scenarios when you are required to delete your Samsung Account permanently. Some of these are mentioned here:
- When you have multiple Samsung Accounts.
- Your Samsung Account is hacked.
- Your Samsung Account ID & Password is leaked.
- Samsung Account is no longer required.
- Switching your mobile from Samsung to iPhone or other brand mobile.
- You want to do some experiments.
- You want to change the Samsung Account.
- Samsung Cloud storage is completely full.
- Forgot Samsung account password & unable to retrieve it.
Also Read: Remove Google FRP lock in Samsung without PC
Delete Samsung Account permanently
All data stored in your Samsung account will be deleted permanently when you delete your Samsung account.
Deleting a Samsung Account will erase content subscriptions, data uploads, Samsung purchase history and samsung profile information.
After deleting the Samsung account none of the above mentioned information can be retrieved so make sure you really don’t required Samsung account.
Or you can simply remove Samsung Account from your mobile if you want to use it later.
Now follow the simple steps to delete Samsung account from your mobile:
- Open any web browser in your mobile of PC.
- Navigate to Samsung Login Page.
- Login with your ID and password in Samsung Account.
- Select My Account Info.
- Click on Profile card.
- Go to Samsung Account Settings.
- Select Delete Account.
- Now read the precautions and follow the on screen prompts to finish the complete process to delete it.
- It is permanent access and can’t be retrieved.
Delete Samsung Account without password
In the above tutorial we have shown how can we delete a Samsung Account with Samsung ID and password. We also have used mobile number to receive OTP to complete the deletion process.
Now here we want to explain that How do you delete Samsung Account if you have forgot account password.
As you have shown that Samsung Account ID and password is mandatory to access and delete your samsung account.
Now if you have really forgot your Samsung Account password you have to recover/reset your Samsung account password only then we can proceed to delete the Samsung Account permanently.
How to reset Samsung Account password
You can reset your Samsung account password from your smartphone as well as PC. You can follow the simple steps to reset the Samsung account password:
- Go to Samsung Account login page.
- Click on Sign in.
- Now click on Reset Password option.
- Enter Samsung Account ID & click on Reset Password.
- Open Email ID attached with your Samsung Account.
- Open password reset mail.
- Click on Reset Password.
- Provide your Samsung Account new password.
- Click on Reset Password.
You have all done and successfully reset your Samsung Account password. You can now delete the Samsung Account permanently from the Internet.
More Related Posts
- Samsung factory reset code
- How to factory Reset locked Samsung
- How to change Samsung account Email
- How to remove Samsung Account
- How to fix Samsung secure folder missing
- How to delete Samsung Account
- How to create a new Samsung Account
- Change Samsung Email ID & Phone number
- Remove Google FRP lock in Samsung
8 thoughts on “How to delete Samsung Account from phone without Password”
Samsung galaxy f23 5G games voice change, I update in free fire
Phone number linked to account is no longer in use. How did I delete my Samsung account when it keeps sending the verification number to the said number.
[email protected] deleted
Samsung Account delete cheyandi
My Samsung account was linked to an old phone number that I don’t have access to anymore, also I forgot the password and don’t use that email address. I’ve a new Samsung account but I can’t change it in my phone without the password and old phone number
Yes, I have deleted. Thank You!