If you have owned Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro, Next, Max, Duo & Prime smartphone then you might be curious about its display, battery and other spare parts price.
So in this post, we have discussed Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro, Next, Max, Duo & Prime original display, battery and other spare parts price in details.
We also have talked about specification of Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro, Next, Max, Duo & Prime in this post. So let us get started with its spare parts price.
You can also visit Samsung service center after your smartphone warranty period has completed. But this time you have to pay for the labor charges as well as spare parts replaced.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro, Next, Max, Duo & Prime spare parts price list is given in the table below.
Samsung J7 Series screen repair cost
Your screen can be repaired free of cost if following conditions are fulfilled:
- Screen stopped responding due to manufacturing defect only.
- There is no damage marks on the screen.
- Samsung mobile is under warranty.
- There is no wear and tear marks on the smartphone.
- You are able to produce smartphone buying slip or warranty card.
You may have to pay charges for your mobile screen repair cost (labor charges as well as screen cost) if your mobile is not under warranty.
You also have to pay for screen price if your smartphone is under warranty but mobile screen is broken or damaged. But in that case you need not pay for labor cost at service center.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Series spare parts price
Samsung Galaxy J7 Series Display price
Samsung Galaxy J7 Series Back glass price
|Back glass Price
Samsung Galaxy J7 Series Mainboard price
|J7 Pro (128GB)
|J7 Next (128GB)
|J7 Max (64GB)
|J7 Duo (32GB)
|J7 Prime (32GB)
Samsung Galaxy J7 Series Battery price
Samsung Galaxy J7 Series Camera price
Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro, Next, Max, Duo & Prime spare parts price shown above in the table are subject to change according to Samsung internal policy. Some of the things to note about Samsung spare parts price are as follows:
- Price mentioned above are excluded with GST so Samsung can add GST at the time of purchase.
- The price mentioned above are original parts price only so if you want to change above mentioned price in your smartphone then you also have to pay labor charge if your Samsung product is out of warranty. No labor charges will be levied if your product is under warranty.
Samsung J7 Series Models
We recommend you to confirm your device model by matching your Samsung galaxy J7 model to the given below models.
If you are unable to find model of your smartphone then try to restart your mobile. You will find your Samsung Galaxy device model while powering on your device.
You can also visit Samsung spare parts price on their official site.
More Related Posts