Samsung has discontinued J Series smartphone but this series smartphones are still getting Android Update through OTA. So Samsung is not launching any new smartphone in this series.
Galaxy J series came into existence in 2015 to cover market in Asian market and entry level segment in European market.
Galaxy J Series is a mid-range smartphone series by Samsung. This series comes below Samsung A series and produce higher range mobile than Galaxy M series.
Samsung J8 2018 is the last smartphone launched by Samsung in this series. So no mobile phone has been launched in this series after J8 2018.
We understand that J series by Samsung is the older series so you might be having difficulties in using this series smartphones.
In this post, We have discussed Samsung J3 Pro display, battery, motherboard and other spare parts price list in details.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro spare parts price list is available in the table below.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro screen repair cost
Your can get repaired your smartphone at free of cost if following conditions are fulfilled:
- Screen stopped responding due to manufacturing defect only.
- There is no damage marks on the screen.
- Smartphone screen is not liquid or physically damaged.
- Samsung mobile is under warranty.
- There is no wear and tear marks on the smartphone.
- You are able to produce smartphone purchase proof or warranty card.
As we have already mention in above in this post that you are required to pay charges for your mobile screen repair cost and labor charges if the mobile warranty period has already ended.
You also have to pay for screen price if your smartphone is under warranty if mobile screen is broken or damaged. But in that case you need not pay for labor cost at service center.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro spare parts price
Samsung J3 Pro Display price
Samsung J3 Pro Back glass price
|Back glass Price
Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro Mainboard price
Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro Battery price
Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro Model
Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro Camera price
Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro spare parts price shown above in the table are subject to change according to Samsung internal policy. Some of the things to note about Samsung spare parts price are as follows:
- Price mentioned above are excluded with GST so Samsung can add GST at the time of purchase.
- Spare parts price after adding the GST will be slightly higher than the price mentioned in this post.
- GST price differ from state to state in India.
- The price mentioned above are for Samsung original parts price only.
- You may have to pay labor charge if your Samsung product is out of warranty.
- No labor charges will be levied if your product is under warranty.
You can also visit Samsung spare parts price on their official site.
It is well known to everybody that there are so many bugs exists in every software so a good software developer company always release updates to their system.
These update fix many bugs so you should always update your device to the latest version when available.
Some temporary problems can also be fixed by just giving a reboot/restart to the device. Sometime giving factory reset to a smartphone can fix many problems.
Visit Samsung authorized service center to get repaired under warranty smartphones for free.
You can also visit Samsung service center after your smartphone warranty period has completed. But now you have to pay for the labor charges and spare parts if replaced.
More Related Posts