Samsung mobile warranty: Samsung is the largest smartphone selling brand across the world and it is also the second-largest smartphone selling brand in India after Xiaomi. For the peace of mind, Samsung offers a manufacturer’s warranty for its smartphones & accessories.
If you find any issue with your smartphone, feature phone or accessories you can claim against the warranty. You just need to visit your nearby Samsung authorized service center for repairing of your Samsung product.
If your Samsung product is fine and you are having difficulty in using it then also you can make a call to Samsung customer care toll-free number 1800-40-7267864 in India. And they will assist you and try to resolve your problem.
Samsung mobile warranty check
Samsung provides a limited time of manufacturer’s warranty. You can check you Samsung mobile warranty easily by calculating it.
Samsung mobile warranty period
|Charger adopter||6 Months|
|Charging cable||6 months|
|Handset (Mobile)||12 months|
All Samsung handset (GSM/CDMA) including mobile-battery have 12 months of the warranty period from the date of purchase.
Samsung mobile accessories that come with a new mobile like hands-free, charging adopter & data cable have 6 months warranty.
So you can calculate Samsung mobile remaining warranty from the date of purchase.
For the date of purchase of your mobile check out the original bill if you have purchased your mobile offline from any shop.
For the date of purchase of your mobile check our invoice copy of your mobile bill if you have purchased your mobile online. You can find your digital invoice copy at your email id and in order details also.
Samsung warranty claim
If you find any problem with your Samsung product then you can claim Samsung warranty at Authorized Samsung service centers only.
Samsung only covers defects and faults due to manufacturing only. If fault or problem comes automatically in your mobile then it will be repaired free of cost at Samsung care centers.
Documents required to claim warranty
To claim your Samsung product warranty you need to visit a Samsung authorized service center. Please don’t forget to carry the following things to claim your Samsung product warranty:-
- Warranty card: Never forget to carry original & a photocopy of your warranty card. Your Samsung product bill works as a warranty card in India.
- Invoice copy: Invoice copy of the Samsung product if you have purchased it online. You can find your product Invoice in your orders list.
- Original Product: You need to carry your original Samsung faulty product to repair it. Please carry your smartphone with you if you want to replace your charger adaptor, cable or handsfree also.
- Product Box: Sometimes your Samsung mobile box can be asked. The box is required if your Samsung mobile is locked and there is no IMEI number on your invoice or bill as the mobile IMEI number is written on the box also.
- ID card: In some cases Service center can ask you a photocopy of your any ID approved by govt. like Aadhar card, driving license & more. Id card is only asked when your device is locked and you want to unlock it with the help of the service center.
Samsung phone international warranty
The terms & conditions of the warranty service for the Samsung products may vary from country to country. In some cases, you can get
Customers requesting the international warranty service from a country not listed shall be responsible for the delivery of the Samsung Mobile or Computer to the nearest International Warranty Center as advised by the local Samsung Helpline.
The customer shall be responsible for any shipping, customs
Samsung will not be responsible for any damage caused in route to the international warranty center. Any damage caused in transit must be claimed back to the shipping provider.
- A warranty card or proof of purchase is required to claim a warranty.
- Repairs under the warranty period will be carried out at authorized Samsung service centers only.
- In case of any damage to the product or any misuse is detected at the Samsung service center, the warranty conditions are not applicable and repairs will be done on a chargeable basis only.
- Defects caused by improper use will void the warranty.
- Warranty shall be void if the product has failed under certain conditions/types (example: Waterlogging, misuse, etc.)
- Modification or alterations of any nature made in the circuitry by the purchaser will also void the warranty.
Samsung Extended Warranty
Samsung extended warranty program provides complete piece of mind even after the standard warranty expires. Samsung warranty extend program is also known as Samsung Care.
Samsung believe that customer satisfaction holds utmost important. So Samsung has introduced Samsung Care, which extend 01 year additional Samsung warranty. So even after your original manufacturer warranty has over, there is no need to worry as extended warranty is similar to manufacturer warranty.
More Related Posts